Oak Lawn Cosmetic Dentist - Forrest Tower, DDS - Dental Implants, ClearCorrect, Teeth Whitening & More
You should never underestimate the power of a smile. Chances are at one point or another, somebody smiled at you and it made your whole day. However, if you were reluctant to return the gesture because you are unhappy with your smile, that can be disheartening. Fortunately, there are several things you can do about it. Cosmetic restorations can completely transform your smile and give you back your confidence. Extensive training with aesthetic dentistry procedures combined with advanced high tech equipment have Dr. Forrest Tower recognized as a top Cosmetic Dentist in Oak Lawn. Dr. Tower has been helping people in the Oak Lawn area bring the function and beauty back to their smiles for over 30 years. By staying up to date with technological advancements, our cosmetic treatments will continue to provide patients with healthy, beautiful smiles in the years ahead.
What Can Cosmetic Dentistry Fix
Cosmetic dentistry may be right for you if you have teeth that are:
- Broken or chipped
- An irregular size or shape
- Missing in some places
- Discolored or stained
At Dental Care Oak Lawn, we offer different cosmetic solutions that will not only improve the aesthetics of your smile, but most will improve the function as well. Our cosmetic restorations will include:Inlays and Onlays
- Used to repair the surfaces of your teeth, inlays and onlays are very good for chips, cracks, and decayed areas. When a crown is not necessary and a filling won’t support the tooth structure, inlays and onlays are a great cosmetic dental treatment.Veneers and Lumineers®
- Both of these options will cover the front of teeth within your smile line and are used to disguise imperfections such as shape, color and unevenness. This cosmetic solutions will renew your smile. Whitening
- If you are concerned that your teeth aren't so white anymore, we use Opalesence in-office and at-home teeth whitening. This will reduce stains and lighten your teeth several shades.Crowns
– Tooth-colored crowns are a very good option for severely decayed or damaged teeth. The crown is cemented on top of the prepared tooth to provide protection and restore the tooth to its original shape and strength. Bridges
- Bridges are used to replace one to three aligning teeth. Two crowns will be affixed to the two neighboring teeth to anchor the new teeth. Bridges are very durable and generally last many years.Dental Implants
- Dental implants
are a great permanent solution for missing teeth. The implant is surgically placed into the jawbone to offer a stable, stand-alone anchor for a crown, bridge or denture. Implants offer lifelong oral health benefits including bone regeneration.
- If you have crooked teeth but do not want metal braces, ClearCorrect could be the answer. The ClearCorrect system consists of clear aligners that are customized for you. They are much less cumbersome than traditional braces and nobody will know you're wearing them!
Look for a Cosmetic Dentist in Oak Lawn?
Using advanced technologies and methods, Dr. Forrest Tower offers improved function and aesthetics through many different cosmetic restorations and procedures. If you think a cosmetic dental procedure could give you the smile you have always wanted, contact Dental Care Oak Lawn today to schedule an appointment.